Cybersecurity Compliance Consultant
With Rizkly, you can expand your business offerings or gain scale through a powerful platform for cybersecurity compliance consultant management. Combined with your firm’s existing expertise, Rizkly enables you to effectively address customer demand for cyber and IT compliance services. If you do not have in-house compliance experts, you can definitely count on Rizkly experts to serve as an extension of your staff.
Rizkly is the right compliance solution for advisors and MSPs seeking to:
- Expand service offerings related to industry standards for cyber and IT security (CMMC, NIST, ICS/SCADA, Data Privacy, SOC, etc.)
- Scale growth while keeping headcount and operational costs in check
- Partner with a software vendor that understands the nuances of running a professional services operation
- Offer clients a simpler, more efficient solution for achieving and maintaining cyber hygiene and compliance
Why Consulting Firms Love Rizkly:
- Modernizes solution delivery models
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to traditional full-service consulting
- Offers a new way to scale the business with your existing staff
- New recurring revenue stream derived from a software-based service subscription
With the Rizkly cloud compliance platform, you can lead your clients onto a path towards better cybersecurity health right away. Our secure platform makes it easy to ramp and provide continuous compliance services as an ongoing service. Rizkly’s Guided Compliance approach reduces time wasted on interviewing staff, scheduling meetings, and collecting information so you can move onto the task of implementing controls and remediation solutions.
Using Rizkly streamlines the entire compliance process with tracking and a central repository for evidence and artifacts. Dashboards and alerts ensure that you and your clients have a clear picture of compliance status, risks and critical actions. Rizkly is the right cybersecurity compliance platform for MSPs and advisors that want to:
- Expand cyber and compliance services that effectively address the demands of “continuous compliance”
- Offer powerful cloud-based technology to simplify compliance for clients
- Offer a private label tool that can be tailored to meet your business model (frameworks, features and proprietary content)
- Establish a long term partnership with a channel-focused cybersecurity compliance technology vendor
Ready to grow your cybersecurity compliance offerings with the right partner? We’d love to learn more about your situation and show you how Rizkly can help. Click here to schedule a discussion with a Rizkly partner manager.
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively