ITAR Compliance Software
Compliance with the ITAR encompasses physical security, security processes, and information system security to protect the privacy of protected technical data. Achieving and maintaining ITAR compliance requires expert knowledge of the U.S. State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) regulations for export of restricted products and services.
Rizkly provides a simpler, more efficient path to ITAR compliance. We provide organizations with the Rizkly Guided Compliance service which combines a secure cloud-based software service along with a dedicated ITAR compliance expert to guide your ITAR compliance initiative. Together, you gain a cost effective solution for assessing gaps, defining action items and managing compliance tasks on an ongoing basis.
Technical Control Plan Generation
Integrated third-party audit expertise and knowledge to reduce the HIPAA compliance learning curve
Templates and documents that you complete by answering simple questions
Dashboards and alerts for managing technical and administrative tasks
Secure cloud-based document repository for organizing, sharing, and managing access to project documents
Start with a core set of NIST cybersecurity controls as the foundation for ioXT IoT compliance
Avoid pitfalls, save time and build cybersecurity acumen with a compliance expert that keeps your project on track
Achieve and sustain IoT cybersecurity compliance with Rizkly’s GCaaS subscription service
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively