mid-sized defense contractors.
as a Service
compliance while growing the core business.
is Better Guided
as a Service
& FedRAMP Compliance
at the Speed You Need
Guided Compliance as a Service
Compliance Management the Way You Envisioned It
Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Compliance is now a continuous process and there’s no turning back. Rizkly is the answer to firms that must meet these growing requirements in an efficient and effective manner to keep growing the business.
Compliance is Continous
Rizkly keeps you on top of compliance with a smart platform and expert guidance.
Our platform and experts guide and help you achieve timely compliance with EU privacy laws.
Guided Security & Cyber Compliance
Achieve & Demonstrate Cyber Compliance with Less Disruption
When budgets can’t support expensive consulting engagements or in-house staff to achieve cyber and data privacy compliance, Rizkly’s Guided Security & Compliance (GSC) service enables firms to demonstrate continuous compliance with industry-mandated data and cybersecurity controls.
See What Our Clients Say
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It, Read It From Them
News And Knowledge
Rizkly is for:
Vendor or Supply Chain Compliance
- NIST IoT ioXT Compliance
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively