Rizkly Lets Companies Achieve & Demonstrate Cyber Compliance with Less Disruption
Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Compliance is now a part of doing business and there’s no turning back. Rizkly is the answer to firms that must meet these growing requirements in an efficient and effective manner to keep growing the business. When budgets can’t support expensive consulting engagements or in-house staff, Rizkly lets you achieve and demonstrate continuous compliance success.
A compliance program management platform with options to purchase monthly expert advisory. One place for achieving continuous compliance across multiple regulatory frameworks in a secure, scalable and demonstrable manner.
A faster path to certification with pre-mapped policies, inherited controls, evidence collection and customizable defaults for implementation and gap statements
Define system boundaries and inventories that you reuse across multiple compliance projects for efficient generation of audit-ready documents
Master and automate your multi-framework compliance program with core controls that map across NIST, ISO, PCI, HIPAA, FedRAMP, CMMC, SOC, NERC etc.
Video: Learn Rizkly in 2 Minutes
Rizkly is for:
- FedRAMP OSCAL
Vendor or Supply Chain Compliance
- NIST IoT ioXT Compliance
News and Knowledge
Our Latest Customers
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It, Read It From Them
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively