800-171 Rev. 1 & 2 Success for SMBs
Rizkly is an effective and affordable NIST 800-171 guided compliance service that ensures that government contractors achieve success. Our 800-171 experts together with our simple, cost effective application helps SMBs comply with the secure handling of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in non-federal information systems. Rizkly 800-171 experts are included with the Rizkly compliance software application so SMBs do not waste time struggling to scope, implement, and document the NIST 800-171 security controls needed for their business.
If you are wondering about the impacts of New NIST 800-171 Revision (Rev 2) on your existing compliance program, Rizkly experts can help you determine if 800-171B changes apply to your company and simplify your efforts going forward. Rizkly provides a cost effective solution for NIST 800-171 Rev. 2 and Rev. 1 compliance. With a secure cloud-based service for managing compliance tasks, Rizkly’s Guided Security and Compliance approach helps government contractors achieve and maintain NIST 800-171 Rev. 2 and Rev. 1 compliance in less time and with lower costs than traditional consulting solutions:
Certified NIST 800-171 advisor
NIST 800-171 assessment including boundary and CUI identification
Cloud compliance app complete with 800-171 controls, mapping and templates
Dashboards and alerts to ensure completion and tracking of required NIST 800-171 controls
Automatic System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) Generation
Ongoing Advisory, PMO and Quarterly CISO Reviews Save
Scoring and SPRS submission report to ease compliance with the CMMC Interim Rule (DFARS Case 2019-D041)
One-click migration with auto control population when if you transition to any level of CMMC
Need More Information?
NIST 800-171 Compliance Advisor Included: Assistance with compliance tasks through checklists and suggestions tailored to your project. Streamline collaboration between team members and consultants through multiple channels of communication: chat, email, phone
Tasking and Tracking: Assign ownership and access compliance status with a few clicks. Users receive alerts when it’s time to review controls or attach evidence
800-171 Compliance Audit Documentation: One-click creation of audit-ready documentation such as System Security Plans (SSP), DFARS control scoring and Incident Response Plans (IRP) reduces the time and effort needed to create, review, and maintain compliance documents, letting you focus on implementing security, rather than documenting it
Third-Party Access: streamline 800-171 assessment and supplier efforts with secure 3rd-party access to appropriate information in Rizkly. Learn more about all of the features that make Rizkly the perfect 800-171 solution here.
Rizkly”800-171 Compliant” badge for our customers
Rizkly 800-171 eBook and Datasheet
Questions about 800-171 and where you stand?
We will pick up the phone and give you a call to discuss your needs.
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively