FedRAMP OSCAL Compliance Software
The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) is a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. FedRAMP authorization is a requirement for CSPs who want to do business with federal government agencies. Without the right expertise and support tools, the FedRAMP authorization process can take some organizations two years or more. The stakes are high when you embark on a FedRAMP authorization project, so it is important to get it right the first time.
Rizkly provides an easier and far less costly approach to achieving FedRAMP authorization or FedRAMP Moderate Equivalency. Our proven combination of expert advisory, quick-start documentation and policies together with FedRAMP compliance automation software results in a more effective path than going it alone or fully outsourcing to less experienced firms.
Import your existing SSP in Microsoft Word format and generate your FedRAMP SSP in OSCAL format
Expert FedRAMP advisors help you perform baseline assessments, develop a roadmap and select proven 3rd party services to expedite authorization
Achieve your set of FedRAMP policies, procedures and artifacts more quickly and efficiently
Streamline ongoing continuous monitoring and reporting processes
Reduced time and cost via FedRAMP policy and artifact templates
Fully leverage past efforts by converting Microsoft Word SSP into OSCAL
Map your FedRAMP controls to other frameworks and vice versa to eliminate redundant work
One-click generation for MS Word and OSCAL FedRAMP SSP
Automate ongoing FedRAMP ConMon and reporting processes
Option to purchase expert advisory hours for guidance on topics like inherited controls
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively