Cybersecurity Compliance Software
Simplify Compliance, Save Money
When the expense of audit consulting services or GRC software is a bridge too far, and you can’t afford the drain on core business that tackling compliance in-house would require, Rizkly offers another path to achieving success: Guided Security & Compliance (GSC).
GSC is the answer to your greatest concerns:
No internal personnel available to decipher standards and regulations
Budget constraints rule out contracting with full service consulting firms
Effectively and efficiently maintaining compliance on an ongoing basis
Guided Compliance is an effective and efficient approach for achieving compliance objectives amongst small and mid-size companies. Why? Rizkly’s Guided Compliance solution cleverly combines the efficiency of a powerful compliance application with the invaluable support of a dedicated expert to guide you to success. The Rizkly Guided Compliance service lets companies achieve compliance objectives without taking their eye off the core business. Rizkly is the the cybersecurity compliance software solution that provides smooth audit and certification readiness at a far lower cost than traditional consulting models, clunky software or DIY approaches. With Rizkly, you no longer have to choose between going it alone and budget-busting consulting engagements.
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively