Cybersecurity Compliance For SMBs
Cybersecurity Compliance For SMBs:
Choosing a compliance tool can be confusing. Many solutions were originally developed for CFO’s and large enterprises with dedicated compliance teams that are not realistic for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
Rizkly was created to help you achieve and maintain compliance at a lower cost through a combination of powerful software and dedicated expert guidance. You no longer have to choose between jeopardizing budget priorities to hire consultants or going it alone on your compliance projects. Rizkly Guided Compliance as a Service (GCaaS) gives you an efficient and effective solution to achieve and sustain cybersecurity and data privacy compliance.
With Rizkly, you start on a sustainable path to compliance without worrying about arcane security framework language and have an expert who will answer your questions and help you prioritize efforts. Rizkly eliminates the need to host consultants for weeks at a time while they interview staff, design and implement security controls, and document your policies and security plans. GCaaS lets you move at your pace and allows you to put more of the work on our shoulders when you’re tied up with the core business. Our powerful application eliminates the frustration of keeping compliance artifacts and efforts organized while providing significant project acceleration with content that your advisor guides you to complete.
Rizkly is the right SMB cybersecurity compliance service that lets you:
- Achieve compliance when there are minimal in-house resources to help
- Leverage powerful secure, cloud-based technology to simplify compliance
- Get smarter and achieve confidence knowing that you have a dedicated expert to assist
- Sustain ongoing compliance at prices that don’t break the budget
Why SMBs Like Rizkly:
We created Rizkly because we know the traditional consulting model and know the escalating requirements for cybersecurity across all industries. Unfortunately, both of these don’t fit well with the budget and staff levels at small and mid-sized companies. Rizkly defeats these two challenges while providing an efficient, intuitive solution for your compliance initiative.
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) choose Rizkly because it aligns with their main budget and operation priorities. When you pick Rizkly’s Guided Security & Compliance service, you can achieve compliance certainty at a lower cost. In addition to single application that institutionalizes compliance requirements into streamlined tasks, regular interaction with your dedicated Rizkly expert builds your team’s cyber and compliance acumen over time.
Guided Cybersecurity Compliance for SMBs
Have a compliance question or ready to start your compliance efforts with Rizkly? We’d love hear from you, learn more about your situation and show you how Rizkly can help. Click here to schedule a discussion with one of our team members.
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively