Improved Cyber Posture for SMBs
Embracing cyber compliance initiatives when you’re under the gun can be difficult. Rizkly has developed a great on-ramp to improved cyber posture without undergoing the full-blown rigor associated with many of the more extensive industry standards. Our SMB Cyber Posture solution covers the most fundamental areas of security and compliance best practices including email, portable media, data backup/recovery, passwords, and employee training on essential topics. With the included guidance from Rizkly compliance and security experts, your company’s cyber posture will be improved in no time and you’ll be ready for industry-mandated compliance programs when they arrive.
- Desktop Security Standards
- Desktop Software Standards
- Email Standards
- Portable Media Policy
- Laptop Standards
- Media Protection Standards
- Personal Device Policy
- Remote Access Standards
- Reporting Incidents
Start with a core set of NIST cybersecurity controls as the foundation for ioXT IoT compliance
Avoid pitfalls, save time and build cybersecurity acumen with a compliance expert that keeps your project on track
Achieve and sustain IoT cybersecurity compliance with Rizkly’s GCaaS subscription service
Questions about FedRAMP, OSCAL and where you stand?
We will give you a call to discuss your needs and demonstrate why Rizkly is the right model for FedRAMP success.
Under 50 employees? Register for our CMMC Starter package.
Specially priced for small businesses that need to address 800-171 and SPRS scoring now and CMMC later.
Rizkly experts will advise, guide and review hardware and software technology changes to ensure that they address specific compliance controls but we do not perform the actual implementation work. Over the years, we have a developed a trusted ecosystem of partners who offer effective and affordable solutions to expedite remediation of security and compliance gaps. We will gladly refer you to appropriate partners if and when the need arises. Creating policies, procedures and other artifacts are also a key part of compliance remediation efforts and these are activities that our advisors do perform using powerful Rizkly features for policies and procedures.
Rizkly cybersecurity compliance advisors will work with you through the entire lifecycle of your compliance initiative. We will scale up/down depending on specific need, and we co-create our involvement in the early stages of the project. Typical project activities include:
- Gain an understanding of your business, your clients, your system(s), and your anticipated compliance requirements
- Educate your team members on compliance requirements, how to leverage the Rizkly app and what will be expected throughout the effort
- Develop the system ‘boundary’, and what will be in scope for compliance purposes
- Draft a system architecture diagram that clearly depicts the system boundary
- Review existing documentation and work with your team members to understand system and process specifics
- Perform a high level gap assessment to determine what controls are in place and operating effectively, and where there are gaps
- For each gap determine a detailed plan of action to remediate
- Collaborate as needed with personnel (staff and/or your vendors) during remediation.
- Provide advisory support, develop documentation, design controls, review evidence, audit prep, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts and control implementation statements are effectively captured in Rizkly
- Educate your team on how to leverage Rizkly to generate audit-ready documentation such as SSPs, POAM reports and SPRS scoring
- Post-remediation ensure that all controls are in place and operating effectively