A company needs to be compliant with the CCPA if the following points are met:
- A company that collects personal data from the residents of California
- The company (or their parent company or a subsidiary) exceeds at least one of three thresholds:
- Has an annual gross revenue of at least $25 million
- Obtains personal information from at least 50,000 California households and/or devices per year.
- Obtains at least 50% of its annual revenue from selling consumers’ personal information
If your company fulfills any one of these requirements, it is required to stay compliant with CCPA requirements.
Rizkly lets your company demonstrate that it cares about customer data while achieving CCPA compliance cost effectively. Rizkly simplifies the implementation of your CCPA compliance program. Designed for SMBs, Rizkly gives you the option to purchase our powerful CCPA compliance solution and add expert advisory if you need additional guidance. You’ll start with a core set of CCPA data privacy controls covering process, technology, engagement, and customer transparency but you or your advisor have full ability to customize them as business and regulations…without expensive software or consulting charges.
CCPA Data Privacy Process Controls
- Business Oversight Controls
- Training Controls
- Access Management Controls
- Documentation Controls
CCPA Data Privacy Technology Controls
- Data Encryption Controls
- Data Loss Controls
- Network Security Controls
- Messaging & Content Protection Controls
CCPA Data Privacy Lawfulness & Transparency
- Customer Transparency Controls
- Purpose & Access Controls
- Scope &was Storage Controls
- Integrity & Confidentiality Controls
CCPA Compliance Advisory Options: Assistance with compliance tasks through checklists and suggestions tailored to your project. Streamline collaboration between team members and consultants through multiple channels of communication: chat, email, phone
Tasking and Tracking: Assign ownership and access compliance status with a few clicks. Users receive alerts when it’s time to review controls or attach evidence
Audit Ready Documentation: Policies and procedures along with one-click creation of audit-ready documentation such as System Security Plans (SSP) and Action Plans reduces the time and effort needed to create, review, and maintain compliance documents, letting you focus on implementing CCPA, rather than documenting it
Third-Party Assessor Access: streamline assessment and certification efforts with secure 3rd-party auditor or partner access to appropriate information in Rizkly. Learn more about all of the features that make Rizkly the perfect SMB cyber and data privacy compliance solution here.
Supply Chain Compliance: assign customized subsets of controls to vendors and suppliers and simplify compliance management when cyber initiatives must extend beyond the boundaries of your own organization.
Questions about GDPR or CCPA and where you stand?
We will pick up the phone and give you a call to discuss your needs.