Rizkly supports GDPR, CCPA and soon we will also include Canada’s C-11 requirements for data privacy. In the US, companies needs to be compliant with the CCPA if the following points are met:
- A company that collects personal data from the residents of California
- The company (or their parent company or a subsidiary) exceeds at least one of three thresholds:
- Has an annual gross revenue of at least $25 million
- Obtains personal information from at least 50,000 California households and/or devices per year.
- Obtains at least 50% of its annual revenue from selling consumers’ personal information
If your company fulfills any one of these requirements, it is required to stay compliant with CCPA requirements.
Rizkly lets your company demonstrate that it cares about customer data while achieving the data privacy requirements of GDPR, CCPA and C-11. Rizkly simplifies the implementation and brings efficiency to your data privacy compliance program. Designed for small or large organizations, Rizkly gives you the option to purchase our powerful CCPA compliance solution and add expert advisory if you need additional guidance. You’ll start with a core set of CCPA data privacy controls covering process, technology, engagement, and customer transparency but you or your advisor have full ability to customize them as business and regulations…without expensive compliance software or consulting charges.